ENGAGE. CREATE. RETAIN.
Are you feeling overwhelmed being cooped up at home during this stressful COVID-19 pandemic period? Or are you having difficulties dealing with the uncertainties that this pandemic presents to the world?
If you aren't feeling yourself, using clay to express yourself has been proven to alleviate some of the mental stress people go through on a day to day basis because of the calming therapeutic properties of clay. This is especially appropriate for a time like this - where we are trying to chart new normals for our lives. For this reason, we have created and are selling bite-size boxes of clay and ideas for your to do through our Create your Inspiration boxes! Lead yourself through these uncertain times.
Order yours with us for just $28 today and let your imagination and creativity flow!
Your KlayKit® DE-STRESS box comes with:
- 1 high grade air-dry clay packet flown in from the UK (lead and toxins-free)
- 1 paint strip with 6 colours
- 1 high quality brush
- 1 antibacterial wet towel
- 1 pottery tool
- 1 carefully curated Mental Wellness guide that has 2 pottery techniques and the science behind Neuroeducation (QR code)
- 1 15-minute Video Guide with a trainer bringing you through a clay craft while explaining the benefits of clay and how it is beneficial for relaxation (QR code)
- 1 recommended online source for music and meditation content (QR code)
With this kit, you are all set to unwind and relax, get present and focused.
Just click to order, we ship it to you and you can start your creative process to anchor yourself, relieve some of that anxiety or overwhelm from having all your children home-schooled during this period or just to slow down, pause and reflect.
This product is suitable for anyone aged 16 years old and above.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive my Klaykit Adults version which promises to help de stress earlier than expected
And I encouraged my husband to join me too , being excited to see that this kit also includes painting colors , brushes and various tools to help us mold our ceramics ! ( including a kit manual with short and concise instructions on how to utilize the pdts )
When we started , I noticed how malleable the ceramic ( Clay ) feels on our hands , with no odors ( as associated with most art materials )
Once we began , we forgot our phones , laptop pinging away nearby ... it’s almost like we didn’t hear them at all ..
We were lost in our Creating process ...
As we mold the ceramics ( Clay ) in our hands , we learn how it behaves and how to pinch away ( a common technique)
Slowly it transformed into a jewelry holder in the likeliness of a flower in my hands. As I see it take shape unconsciously.
My husband had a few “missed takes” ( not mistakes yeah ) and redo his creation several times , until he’s satisfied arriving with his jewelry box with a unique base and cover
I decided to paint mine. He decided to let it remain in raw form which to him looks more aesthetic.
Lessons gleaned :
1. It’s a highly enjoyable process so much that it takes away screen time from us ( adults ) . I believe both adults and children need this
2. Highly therapeutic for us both as we bond over creating ceramics with our hands and Affirming each other of our efforts and creativity ( Nevermind that we are both amateurs & doing this for the 1st Time ! )
3. Play have never felt so natural. ( when was the last time we played as adults? )
4. Artistic expression occurs
5. The best part of the experience is that we are fully immersed in the experience. And forgot about the time
6. There are No mistakes in Art . Process is all it matters
7. Neuroeducation which is what the Klaykit aims for , it actualizes itself when we play I think . Coz creativity happens when we are not thinking about it.
8. After laying our creations to dry for 72hrs. There was a sense of achievement. We feel rested after Play
9. Hence we feel de-stressed thru it All
10. Maybe Neuroceramics can be considered as a form of Art Therapy :)